Veteran Access

Veteran's Health Identification Card (VHIC) ACCESS:

If you have a VA card issued by the U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs and you are serviced connected, you will go to the Visitor Center for an Installation Access Pass. Upon a favorable background check, you will be registered in AIE system and you will be issued an AIE pass for up to 3 years.

You cannot enter Carlisle Barracks with just a VHIC.Service connected must be annotated on the VHIC.

Note: A veteran designation on a driver's license is not sufficient.