Location: 870 Jim Thorpe Road, Carlisle Barracks PA
Hours:Monday to Friday 0700-1700, Closed Weekends and Federal Holidays
Phone: 717-245-3721 /
245-3733 / 245-3725
Fax: 717-245-3750


Contractor Access

If you are a contractor without a contractor CAC, you are required to get an Installation access pass. You will have a criminal history check and upon favorable vetting you will be issued a 30-day pass.

If you need a pass for more than 30 days, you must submit an Installation Access Request that is signed by a government sponsor.

Please complete the Carlisle Barracks Form 228, Installation Access Application. Once complete, hand carry or fax the completed application to the Visitor Center. A 1-year contractor pass will be generated at the Visitor Center.

All vehicles are subject to random inspections prior to gaining access to Carlisle Barracks.

Use of Military ID cards by retirees, reservists and dependents is prohibited for contractor use!