Executive Spouse Leadership Development
The focus of the ESLD Course is to provide Student spouses graduate level training in various specialized leadership areas including: interpersonal, social and group dynamics, military protocol, ethics, finance, public speaking, resiliency, and negotiation skills. The goal is to increase the participants' understanding of these issues and enhance their effectiveness as partners with the senior officer spouse.
ESLD Enrollment is Now Closed
- Increase awareness and understanding of groups and group dynamics.
- Increase awareness and understanding of military family policy and challenges.
- Provide education on health and communications.
- Develop a network of senior officer spouses.
- Course registration
- Course feedback participation required
- Complete FLAGS Facilitator Training or FLAGS Training
- Attend Protocol and Public Speaking Workshops
- Attend any combination of 6 additional electives from the four MFP categories.